Friday 8 December 2017

Teenage Thoughts

I found some old stuff that I wrote when I was still a teenager and cheesy . so why not share it and laugh about it.
I will start posting those pieces in series.


Confession

I confess I committed a crime
I'm going to speak this time
Hiding my feelings is a bad thing
It's a crime as I think

I should have told you
how much I love you
but every time I try
I become shy

Baby please forgive me
Baby please believe me
I'm in love with you

I wasted so much time
but now I'm going to live my life
The life of my dreams
A life with no fears

It is my life with you
It's a dream that I hope will come true
I confess I need you so much
I really need your touch

This is my confession and I have nothing to add
Tell me your judgment before I go mad
Tell me if I'm guilty
or if you forgive me

--Originally written on 22/2/2006--

No comments:

Post a Comment