Wednesday 4 March 2020

Expired Friendship


I thought this will last forever
we had a lifetime of friendship
we thought we will be old ladies together
but you decided to throw me out of this ship

you called me names, you shut the door
you said you don't want to be friends anymore

I said I care about you, sorry for any mistakes
but you said i'm too aggressive and we reached this friendship expiry date

after you changed you think i'm old school for you
I don't feel the need to judge you and I never intend to offend
I have no regrets and i'm letting you go
you are not the same nice girl that used to be my friend

just don't come back, you broke my heart
I thought there is something called forever and we will never be apart

I was stupid to think we will last
people will change and throw you away so fast










No comments:

Post a Comment